SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - 2006 Fender AVRI '52 Telecaster

sid51greensid51green Frets: 16
edited September 2022 in Guitars £

For sale is my 2006 Fender American Vintage Reissue '52 Telecaster.

I have owned this since 2012, it was one of those guitars I always wanted but as time has gone on I have played it less and less. I have only used it at home and due to the neck shape (these earlier reissues are large on the neck profile and it’s a bit of a handful for me!) plus pains from arthritis in my hands I have mainly been playing my strat which is a lot slimmer.

Not long after buying this I had the frets dressed as they did have a bit of wear/pitting on them, took this to Stuart Palmer who used to work out of the now closed Electro Music in Doncaster, he did say it would be a re-fret it any further wear was added. So hopefully that gives you an idea on the current fret condition.

Body wise it has a few minor bumps and scuffs, which I have tried to capture on the images. I only took the scratch plate off to take the images, finding a crack in the finish which is near the neck which I had no idea was there. It is similar to the cracks you get on strat heel pockets, nothing I could see to show it the body was damaged under the surface. 

It weighs in at 7lb 6 ounces so not to heavy on the scales, it comes with all the case candy that it arrived with when I bought it, including a the capacitor for alternative wiring, ashtray cover for the bridge with the modern saddle per string bridge, certificate etc. Currently it has strap locks on but the originals are in the case and would be put back on. I have added an image of the control cavity if anyone was interested seeing under there. The neck pickup seems to have an elastic band around it, possibly to stop that moving about? 

I am based just outside of Lincoln, not far from the A46/A1.

Hopefully I have captured everything on this post, but anything you need to know just ask.

£1,100 Not really looking for trades on this one.

Link below for the pics.

https://imgur.com/a/ldZjsz0

Thanks for looking, Kayla.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments