SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Suhr Classic S HSS Swamp Ash Trans Blue GuitarGuitar Special Run

Hi all,

Brand new here, but I have a 100% positive feedback rating on eBay; my username is neilfatmonkey. I’m very happy to send a personal video to anyone seriously interested. 

I’m making a very reluctant sale of my Suhr Classic S. I’ve had it since new in 2017, bought from GuitarGuitar in Glasgow. It was a special limited run for the shop in a semi 50s style. It has a single ply scratch plate and a gorgeous trans blue nitro finish, through which you can see the grain of the wood nicely. 2 V60LP single coils and an SSV humbucker for lower output, classic rock tones. 

It has a 9-12 compound radius maple fretboard with stainless steel frets on a satin maple neck. Gotoh trem with modern style saddles, not bent steel.

It’s in excellent condition and has only been gigged a handful of times. 

I’m in Elgin in Scotland but can either meet in the central belt or will post. I have the original packing boxes, one very thick oversized and one inner more fitted box, plus the original quality soft case. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• PC_DavePC_Dave Frets: 3419
    Cor that’s a lovely looking guitar! If I didn’t already have a Classic S I’d bite your hand off at that price! Good luck with the sale, and welcome to the forum. 
    This week's procrastination forum might be moved to sometime next week.
  • mattacjonesmattacjones Frets: 521
    Do you have the spec sheet? Ta
  • Interested in trades at all?
  • Sorry, guys. I didn’t see these replies. Photo of the spec sheet will be added to the folder shortly. 
  • neilgregsonneilgregson Frets: 2
    edited April 2022
    Interested in trades at all?
    No thank you. It’s cold hard cash (or the electronic equivalent) I’m after. 
  • Interested in trades at all?
    No thank you. It’s cold hard cash (or the electronic equivalent I’m after).
    No problemo 
  • SOLD.