SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS; LSL T-Bone SP BG 100th LSL Guitar Made, Sugar Pine Relic BG, 2009, Great Guitar!

ZoonyboyZoonyboy Frets: 171
edited April 2022 in Guitars £
LSL T-Bone with sugar pine body and lovely blonde finish, black guard, hand wound pickups, original signed tag and case, made in 2009.
Named CiCi, this LSL is a fantastic black guard creation. I have a Masterbuilt NoCaster and an actual 51 Esquire, and this is somewhere between the two, ie. superb. Very light and resonant. Fender bridge assembly and Fender case. Only selling to get the numbers down, a real collector's piece. I have a copy of a message from Lance Lerman himself about this guitar, for which they had an LSL 100th party! It is the 100th neck that they made, the bodies are not numbered. Underneath the pick guard it is signed by Lance Lerman also. Almost as new relic condition, no noticeable fret wear or any other wear subsequent to the factory distressing and relicing, which is spot on. Even the blonde finish on the neck is perfect with the whiter base coat, before they reliced it! Signed tag included. It sounds glorious,and plays like a prime vintage example. Please ask for any more info or photos. £2095 posted.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/188638768@N05/51842963626/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/188638768@N05/51842024582/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/188638768@N05/51843700155/
Here's the message from Lance Lerman, copied below. Please note I have NEVER removed the neck. It appears so tightly fitted that I may have damaged the paint for no good reason, had I done so. The truss rod can be adjusted in situ by simply removing the black guard. There is plenty of adjustment, and none is needed!

"With Cici you got somewhat lucky my friend. Several months ago we threw a party here to celebrate our 100th guitar. Since we only number the necks, we saved that #100 neck for quite a while so we would have it for the party. Even though by the time we actually got round to the party we were at about 130 we still saved that neck. That is now your neck. So you have #100". 

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Beautiful!

What is the neck like? Do you have any specs?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ZoolooterZoolooter Frets: 888
    That’s ace.
  • ZoonyboyZoonyboy Frets: 171
    I don't have any specs, but happy to take measurements. It is early 50s "fat", in a nutshell. Feels really nice in the hand.
  • ZoonyboyZoonyboy Frets: 171
    Going into my mate's guitar shop if nobody grabs it before next week!