SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

(SOLD) FS: PRICE DROP 1976 Fender Stratocaster 1350 - under 8lbs!

What's Hot
johnswissjohnswiss Frets: 396
edited April 2022 in Guitars £

(SOLD) First off it's had some mods, so 'all original ' except...

Set of old schaller tuners

Refret - I think

Probably finish stripped and probably originally black

Replacement pickups, 5 way switch, and a toggle switch fitted on the original pick guard.

Plenty of photos below, it's a really nice player AND weighs only 7lbs 13oz. I think it's swamp ash, it's had some sort of finish applied to the body and you can feel the grain through it. The pickups are tonerider surfari, I wish I'd studied the wiring more when I originally had it apart as I'm not absolutely sure how it's set up. The toggle switch seems to affect the in between positions 2 and 4, possibly switching in or out pf phase? Otherwise works very normal strat wise on the other 3 positions. Switch is a little scratchy on the move but fine once in position.

The last but one figure on the neck is the year '6' for '76, the one pot I can read is dated 76, as is the neck plate - probably early 76 as they hadn't yet switched from moving the serial number from the neck plate to the headstock.

Great all round, lightweight 76 strat with no routing to the body £1450 1350. I can post it and have a hard case it can come with too. 

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments