"The Michael Schenker Story"

What's Hot
Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 25112
It's a somewhat misleading title (so I suppose my thread title is too), but this is an interesting, and quite recent, half-hour interview with Mr Schenker:

YouTube also led me to a recent interview with older brother Rudolf Schenker, conducted by none other than Thomas Blug (and all in English, intriguingly):

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SidNewtonSidNewton Frets: 667
    One of my favourite guitarists. Mad as a pair of underpants.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 4101
    Favourite guitar player.  Will get around to watching these and cheers for the heads up.

• richman6100richman6100 Frets: 373
    You've probably already seen this Jonathan, but just in case, paging @FelineGuitars...
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11978
    tFB Trader
    You've probably already seen this Jonathan, but just in case, paging @FelineGuitars...
    Yes - thankyou for that . My favourite guitarist 
    Wish he would stop going on and on about his brother and focus on his music

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 5119
    Yes - thankyou for that . My favourite guitarist 
    Wish he would stop going on and on about his brother and focus on his music

Same here.
    Mind you, it did make me laugh when he said Rudolf couldn't play and had no rhythm!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • gordijigordiji Frets: 815
    Flicked through it and find him aimiable. It's good to see him lucid and looking so well. Obsessions is a masterpiece and encapsulates everything i love about his playing.
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 25112
    gordiji said:
    Flicked through it and find him aimiable. It's good to see him lucid and looking so well. 
    I agree, he seems very chirpy, and a lot more rational than he's been at times in the past.  But then he says some pretty nasty stuff about Rudolf, still smiling away, which I find uncomfortable.