SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/T Hamer XT Sunburst w/Gator case £170 SOLD

jdbwalesjdbwales Frets: 318
edited April 2022 in Guitars £
NOW WITH BETTER PICTURES:

https://imgur.com/gallery/TA9bW7x

This is a well made Indonesian LP Doublecut style guitar in gold, has a lovely flat fretboard radius and big frets, low buzz free action. Sounds huge with the original Hamer alnico humbuckers, has been upgraded with Wilkinson Grover copies so stays in tune nicely. 
It’s a very resonant and ‘alive” guitar with a loud acoustic tone and plenty of sustain. 
There’s a little fretwear on the first few frets but nothing that affects playability at all. Condition is otherwise excellent. 
Comes with a Gator hard case too. 
Collection from Caerphilly preferred. I can post for £20, thanks to the case!
Open to offers.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• prowlaprowla Frets: 5071
  • jdbwalesjdbwales Frets: 318
    prowla said:
    Thanks mate. Will do some better pictures later!
    Better pictures added, low price for a quick sale.
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6255
    This is a great deal - a lot of guitar for the money. The fretboard on these is quite unusual (ime), very wide, very flat. Someone’s going to get a bargain.
  • How gold is the finish, is it close to a gold top Les Paul, or more like a tinted silver? Looks closer to silver on my screen - realise it’s quite hard to tell colours from photos!
  • Tat2dsteshTat2dstesh Frets: 194
    Just picked up a Korean Slammer version of this in black, amazing guitar for the money. Would love to have the gold to go with it but dont think the wife would like the idea of me spending more money on guitars haha
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2046
    How gold is the finish, is it close to a gold top Les Paul, or more like a tinted silver? Looks closer to silver on my screen - realise it’s quite hard to tell colours from photos!
    If it's anything like my old one it's a pretty decent classic goldtop colour: I think the lighting in the OP's pic is making it look lighter than it is. This ancient photo might give you a clue:

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

edited April 2022
    Yeah it’s pretty close to that one, it’s definitely a ‘gold not silver’ variety! In the new link to pictures I’ve added to the first post there’s a lot more photos!
    https://imgur.com/gallery/TA9bW7x
    Bumping this as I need it gone - open to offers.
    Bump, call it £200 posted?
    Bumping - open to offers as this has to go! Try me. Would also consider swaps and part exes for pedals etc.
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 15019
    I have a sunburst version of this model. (One of the end-of-production models that left the factory with Seymour Duncan humbuckers.) They play very nicely with very little tweakage. I wouldn't mind another one. 

jdbwales said:
    Would also consider swaps and part exes for pedals etc.
    What items interest you? 
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    I have a sunburst version of this model. (One of the end-of-production models that left the factory with Seymour Duncan humbuckers.) They play very nicely with very little tweakage. I wouldn't mind another one. 

jdbwales said:
    Would also consider swaps and part exes for pedals etc.
    What items interest you? 
    Ooh, nice! These are excellent. To be fair in terms of part exes, as long as I’ve got £100-£120 cash I’d be up for a few bits to make up the rest - Boss pedals, boost/OD pedals, what have you?
    Right - happy to do £150 plus £20 P&P for this, can’t go any lower. Need funds to do family half termy stuff…
    Can’t believe this is still here bump
  • roundthebendroundthebend Frets: 1186
    I'm getting very tempted by this, mainly because it seems like a lot of people like it and it fits my needs and budget. I don't love the look, maybe I'd get over that.

Have you missed the opportunity to use the cash for an Easter trip with the family?
    I'm getting very tempted by this, mainly because it seems like a lot of people like it and it fits my needs and budget. I don't love the look, maybe I'd get over that.

Have you missed the opportunity to use the cash for an Easter trip with the family?
    I have not…week and a half left! It really is a storming guitar, genuinely amazed it’s not gone yet. Happy to answer any questions you may have about it!
  • roundthebendroundthebend Frets: 1186
    Let's go to PM....