Candy Apple Green - how did I not know this was a thing?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• @Philly_Q unfortunately neither are mine! They are awesome though aren’t they. I sold my Novo to www.meisteredeguitars.com and these guitars belong to the guy that owns that business. He’s got some crackers in his private collection, which are on his site. I asked if he’d sell either of these, but alas not.  :/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 24813
    @Philly_Q unfortunately neither are mine! They are awesome though aren’t they. I sold my Novo to www.meisteredeguitars.com and these guitars belong to the guy that owns that business. He’s got some crackers in his private collection, which are on his site. I asked if he’d sell either of these, but alas not.  :/
    They are!  I've somehow ended up with three green PRS guitars, in various shades, but as I say I've never seen that particular colour before.
  • carloscarlos Frets: 3611
    Philly_Q said:
    Isn't it the same as the "7up green" Clapton wanted on his first run of sig strats? Or was that not metallic?

No you're right, it's very similar to that.  Mike Keneally has one, he's changed the scratchplate (and pickups) a few times:

No guitar performance influenced me more than Kenneally in the Zappa's Universe show playing this guitar.