SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wanted squier bass vi or line 6 variax

mstill1984mstill1984 Frets: 64
edited April 2022 in Guitars £
Got an idea for a recording project so looking to trade something/s I have bellow for either a variax or a bass vi, in an ideal world what I have traded for both but in the possibilities of combinations and wants that seems very unlikely 

Ibanez RG350, nice condition white RG, not had long taken in a trade recently, just not for me.
£200

Ibanez SR 500 4 string bass, lovely low action, bartoloni active pickups, love this bass but I have another bass I use more and I don't use this
£300

Dunlop Billy gibbons Siete Santos Octavio Fuzz pedal, lovely fuzz,  I just don't use alot of fuzz.
£125

Pictures on here, a few other instruments and bits on that link from memory  gone, https://imgur.com/gallery/B1ePQDX,

I also have a Mustang partscaster that I don't have photos of, it's a nice playing guitar but no fender in it, body is 1.75 inch thick rather than 1.5 to.

I'm in Margate kent

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom