SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD PRS CE24 scarlet red - as new - £1250

James1981James1981 Frets: 152
edited April 2022 in Guitars £
Immaculate scarlet red PRS CE24. This is a 2019 model which has seen very very light use over the past 2 1/2 years so is in excellent condition. 
Made in Maryland USA, this is mahogany body with a flame maple top - the red looks superb with a really nice flame (hard to photograph). This is the gloss model, not satin finish so arguably much more durable. It’s fitted with 85/15 pickups (USA made) and has a coil split on the tone knob. 
Covers a huge range of sounds with the coil split really giving a nice single coil style twang. They are medium output so retain clarity under heavy gain, but equally sound open and not compressed. Satin finished neck which is super smooth to play. The neck profile is pattern thin. 
Supplied in a extra heavy duty thomann safecase 80 soft case - hugely better than the PRS original gig bag where the zip broke! Even has a detachable effects pouch which nicely fits a HX effects or similar. 
Will consider postage but would much rather arrange a meet up. Welcome to try it out and collect from my house. Any questions just ask. I’m only selling as I have seen a custom 24 I would like which has the same neck profile as this. 
Would consider a Suhr modern with HH and floyd for which I would add monies
Asking £1250 on the forum - listed for more elsewhere. 
Sold on the forum to very nice gent 11/04 @10:40

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Sevenof9Sevenof9 Frets: 192
    Does it have the original 85/15’s?
    If so this is a tremendous bargain for somebody
  • James1981James1981 Frets: 152
    @Sevenof9 Yes it does and cheers! I think it’s keenly priced for a full fat USA model. I have seen a stunning custom 24 and having tried a USA made PRS I feel a little more ‘comfortable’ with the investment it requires…
  • ZenOvertoneZenOvertone Frets: 235
    Pm sent...
  • James1981James1981 Frets: 152
    @ZenOvertone  All received - just sent a reply now.