SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: PRS Core Starla (£825)

What's Hot
CFHCFH Frets: 463
edited May 2022 in Guitars £
PRS Starla. This is a 2008 Core PRS Starla (not to be confused with the cheaper, differently specced s2 Starla). Designed by Joe Knaggs, the Mahogany neck features a Rosewood fretboard with a wide fat profile, 24.5 scale length and 24 frets. The Starla pickups are very cool, almost Filtertron meets PAF-alike. 

Gloss cherry finish and OHSC. The Bigsby is a proper b5, not one of the cheaper bigsbys. 

Very good condition for its age. Frets in excellent shape, very playable guitar. There is a streak of very light marks in the finish on the back. These are just finish marks, and unseen when on a stand or being played. They don’t even dent the wood but their existence is why I’m pricing this at £850 rather than over £1k. 

I’m looking for £825 for this one, which I think is a killer price for a core US PRS. 

Ideally collected from me in Leeds!

J Mascis tele sold for £775. 

Rickenbacker 360/6 sold for £1600. 

1reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments