SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD PENDING: Fender Stratocaster 90s MIJ £400

BidleyBidley Frets: 2959
edited April 2022 in Guitars £
As the title, bought for £400 (I think) from this forum, so offering it back at the same price.

Plays really nice - but since I've got it, I've played it probably 4 times. I'm just not a single coil guy! Big neck (for me), nice weight. Pickups sound good (I'm not sure what they are, but they're original.

There are some caveats though! The frets are showing wear in the cowboy chord areas. It doesn't affect day-to-day playing, but it's something to consider. Also the scratchplate is non-original (mint green) and a couple of holes have been made to accomodate. Invisible unless you remove the plate. Only two screws holding the backplate. Bit of corrosion on the bridge.

With all this said, it's still a nice guitar and probably worth more than the £400 I'm asking.

Shipping will be extra, and it'll be in a gig bag. Alternatively you can pick it up from me in Cambridgeshire.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments