SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Novo Serus J. WITHDRAWN

CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4311
edited April 2022 in Guitars £
Amazing Novo Serus J. All the hype is entirely real, I get through a fair few guitars and there is nothing out there that plays and sounds quite like these do. Without doubt the loudest and most resonant guitar unplugged that I have ever picked up. Sounds incredible through an amp in every pickup position, with a very full frequency tone, not really had anything else that sounds quite like it. Properly epic!

Really an exceptionally well thought out instrument. Lightweight, around 7.2lbs, balances beautifully on knee or strap. The necks on these are just lovely, super smooth and easy playing.

Superb condition, comes with the original Mono gig bag, (which is much better and more practical than any hard case), case candy etc. 

Spec:
Tempered pine/maple neck 
rosewood fingerboard 
Clay dots 
9.5″ fingerboard radius 
Medium ‘C’ neck carve (.830″-.920″) 
25.5″ scale length 
21 Jescar 6125 frets (.047″x.095″) 
1.65″ nut width 
Unbleached bone nut 
Chrome/nickel hardware 
Mastery bridge and trem 
Kluson vintage single line tuners 
Volume, tone & 3-way switch 
Emerson 500kΩ pots 
Emerson .022µF paper in oil capacitor 
Fralin P-90 pickups 
Nitrocellulose lacquer finish medium distress

WITHDRAWN

0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• markslade07markslade07 Frets: 845
    Bloody hell…that’s stunning. One day…..sigh…..
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • OnparOnpar Frets: 436
    Wow.... That's the one. Very special guitar. 
  • jjc1988jjc1988 Frets: 0
    Bloody hell, this went back up for re-sale quick! Whoever buys this is in for a treat, 1 guitar to kill them all, and in the darkness pine over another
  • CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4311
    edited April 2022
    Thanks guys. I am locked in on buying vintage guitars, can’t seem to shake it, otherwise would definitely keep this. I expected the Novo’s would be good, but actually even better than expectations. Certainly better than the next bit of vintage tat that I end up with. 

Previous owner of this only parted with it due to another custom Novo order, which seems to be a recurring theme with these, and I can genuinely see why. Definitely something different going on, and I recommend trying one out if you get chance.