SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 1969 Gibson ES330 (Ice Tea Burst)

What's Hot
AlbertCAlbertC Frets: 987
edited April 2022 in Guitars £
 I have a fair bit of hesitation selling this but I've decided it's just too gorgeous for me and I'm not into keeping guitars for investment.
It's a super clean 1969 Gibson ES330 (long neck) that I bought via TFB in 2020. I understand who I purchased it from originally bought it from Guitars4You in 2013. I'm using their photos here - I hope that's okay but let me know if there's any problem.
I swapped out two of the original Kluson Deluxe tuners for exact Gotoh replacements (no extra holes needed to be drilled). I still have the originals which work okay but are a little stiff and one has a slightly bent shaft. I can easily swap the two Klusons back if desired. I also have the other 4  unused new Gotohs if you wanted to change them all.
It's a slim neck (I measure 39mm at the nut) and the action is low, fast and sublime. It plays beautifully and sounds great with a pair of cracking P90s.
Comes with what I presume is the original case.
I would prefer collection or to meet up - I'm Kent close to Surrey/Sussex borders. I travel into London occasionally.
Probably not looking to trade but I you can try me with something 60/70s.
Happy to provide more photos if required.
£3,750 firm - SOLD

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• pruddprudd Frets: 682
    Love that color, doubt this will still be available next Saturday. GLWTS
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PeteyorksPeteyorks Frets: 23
    Awesome.... why so far away!!!!
  • CryptidCryptid Frets: 411
    edited April 2022
    Damn, that is very tempting.

You have exquisite taste in guitars sir! 
  • dombennisondombennison Frets: 128
    Crikey….

*googles swift loan applications*
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AlbertCAlbertC Frets: 987
    edited April 2022
    Bump - Had some enquiries but still available
    Can send more photos if needed
  • uberscottuberscott Frets: 130
    edited April 2022
    I sold this gorgeous guitar to Tim a few years back, he is an absolute gent to deal with and a mean player too! It's a cracking guitar, I loved owning it - in fact if I wasn't knee-deep in a complete house refurb I'd consider buying it back!! Those P90s really are something special, especially in the middle position. GLWTS Tim! 

• BlaendulaisBlaendulais Frets: 3332
    Wow