SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wanted squier bass vi

mstill1984mstill1984 Frets: 64
edited June 2022 in Guitars £
Looking for a bass vi in trade

I am offer both a squier classic vibe 70s jaguar and
Mustang style guitar 

The Jag is mint, nice low action taken recently in a trade.

The Mustang fairly accurate copy with contouring and racing stripe, one single coil and a hot rail in bridge with traditional switching 24" scale with heel adjustable truss rod, Mustang tremelo. Only real non Mustang thing about it is the body is thick as the Jag rather than as thin as my Mustang.

Based in Kent,
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Duo sonic sorted it's now a bass vi I'm after
  • alalalkasaralalalkasar Frets: 364
    I think theres one for sale over on basschat. Shell pink and located in East Sussex.
  • I think theres one for sale over on basschat. Shell pink and located in East Sussex.
    Cheers
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 6076
    As someone who’s had the Squire, I’d definitely recommend seeking out the Aria Jet Baritone. I liked the Squire a lot, as I do most Squires but the Aria is just that little bit better put together and definitely has a better balance and feel to play. If you can find one, it could still be cheaper too. 
  • JD50JD50 Frets: 666
    dazzajl said:
    As someone who’s had the Squire, I’d definitely recommend seeking out the Aria Jet Baritone. I liked the Squire a lot, as I do most Squires but the Aria is just that little bit better put together and definitely has a better balance and feel to play. If you can find one, it could still be cheaper too. 
    Is the Aria a Baritone though or just in name?
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 6076
    edited April 2022
    JD50 said:
    dazzajl said:
    Is the Aria a Baritone though or just in name?
    Yup. The whole 30 inches

Apart from being twin pickup and not triple, the spec is very similar to the Bass VI
  • Cheers, I've heard very good things about the Harley Benton one too
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7465
    Cheers, I've heard very good things about the Harley Benton one too
    I’ve got one and it’s great tbh - great action straight from the box and very playable
  • Shark_EyesShark_Eyes Frets: 377
    edited April 2022
    I've got a Squire Bass VI in white with a bit of a chunk in the back missing, got a mastery bridge on it and recently had a full set up from forum favourite Feline. Only looking to sell though, not looking for trades.

Pop me a message if you're interested.
  • mstill1984mstill1984 Frets: 64
    Going to give this another go, any bass vi up for trade?
  • mstill1984mstill1984 Frets: 64
    Bump I have changed what's on offer, will swap my squier jaguar and Mustang copy for a bass vi