SUBSCRIPTIONS! Get image uploads and no ads!

What's Hot

Comments

• digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26561
    As somebody who is not a fan of subscription services, monthly ones that is, is it possible to do something like yearly or even life time memberships.  When I take out mobile phone contracts, or renew them for example, I pay the entire contract off up front so that I don't have a monthly bill to think about, for my peace of mind, I do the same with my ISP and mobile broadband provider, it's one less thing for me to think about, or budget for on a monthly basis.  I'd happily sign up for a 1year membership, but not monthly, I keep very very little if any cash in a bank account that I can set up with a subscription service.

Just to clarify, I'm not asking for anything like 12 months of membership for the price or 10 or 11 months of membership, but rather the option to be billed once a year if not less, and for renewal to be a selection between automatic or manual.
    As it says in the original post - Patreon won't allow that until there are a few months of the account being in good standing. As soon as it's available, I'll let everyone know.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • grappagreengrappagreen Frets: 1341
    I'm in...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MikeSMikeS Frets: 2133
    edited April 2022
    Great idea

• OffsetOffset Frets: 11563
    I'm in.  However, all I'm seeing thus far is the welcome message - no threads, topics, etc... probably me being completely thick, but...
    Offset said:
    I'm in.  However, all I'm seeing thus far is the welcome message - no threads, topics, etc... probably me being completely thick, but...
    The benefits are here - you shouldn't be seeing any ads, and you should be able to upload images now...?
    <space for hire>
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 11563
    AH!  I get it now - yep, I was being completely thick :-)
  • thumpingrugthumpingrug Frets: 2890
    am i the only one to miss the adds

• artiebearartiebear Frets: 810
    done !
    Honestly, I don't even know what to say about that :D
    <space for hire>
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thumpingrugthumpingrug Frets: 2890
    Honestly, I don't even know what to say about that :D
    I live in a house full of women.  It gave me an insight into what they were searching for on the internet.  Mostly period products and handbags.  

• jaymenonjaymenon Frets: 814
    Done.
  • ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 2025
    edited April 2022
    Just signed up - being a cheapskate I got the last discounted membership. 

Can still see the ads though - in fact, I've got an ad right in front of me for Vintage Pics (Mature Eyes Only) so maybe I don't want to not see them

However, on the basis it might take a while to update membership, no issue. Otherwise (edit - emailed Digi rather than tagging here - sorry) could you take a look and see if I've done something wrong? Should be the same email address etc. 

• Chuffola said:

Can still see the ads though - in fact, I've got an ad right in front of me for Vintage Pics (Mature Eyes Only) so maybe I don't want to not see them

However, on the basis it might take a while to update membership, no issue. Otherwise (edit - emailed Digi rather than tagging here - sorry) could you take a look and see if I've done something wrong? Should be the same email address etc. 

I thought they were all gone days ago?  They were when I looked.
    'Vot eva happened to the Transylvanian Tvist?'
    Chuffola said:

Somebody cancelled. I didn't even realise it put it back up for sale...
    <space for hire>
  • Chuffola said:

Bloody hell! I'll have to lurk in the shadows ready to pounce.
    'Vot eva happened to the Transylvanian Tvist?'
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6776
    Chuffola said:

That was quick - or is there a "user banned" post appearing soon ;)
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • JonathangusJonathangus Frets: 4492
    Just had my Patreon receipt for May.  But ads are back, and image uploads have gone.
    Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

Just had my Patreon receipt for May.  But ads are back, and image uploads have gone.
    Sorted. Your data came through a bit weird from Patreon (yay for a complete absence of documentation...), which caused a bit of a bug. That's fixed now.
    <space for hire>
  • JonathangusJonathangus Frets: 4492
    Sorted. Your data came through a bit weird from Patreon (yay for a complete absence of documentation...), which caused a bit of a bug. That's fixed now.
    It is indeed!  Cheers, Lee.
    Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

No worries - apologies for the mixup!
    <space for hire>