SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Circuit: Tracks WITHDRAWN

Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7772
edited June 2023 in Studio & Rec £

As new, I've only had it out of the box once and I'm beginning to wonder if I'll get much use out of it.

Novation Circuit Tracks image 3

"I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17598
    tFB Trader
    These are ace.

They have two mini nova synth engines in them so they also make a great sound module.
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
    I have the tracks it's the centre of my dawless work flow, best thing I have bought this year.
    Glwts
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8537
    I echo the above praise, love mine, so refreshing having this much capability in a menu-less device. 
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7772

£240 posted ?
    tFB Trader
    I'm going to be trying to interface mine with my Polyend Tracker this evening. 

Wish me luck :)

Let me know how it goes and how you route it please :) 
    tFB Trader

@Strangefan

It worked very well. 
    Only gotchas were that the Tracker has the MIDI output and Line In switched off by default so you have to set them in the config.

The MIDI Chord FX works well which means you can get some extra polyphony for adding some pads without taking up loads of tracks.

I ran the audio of the Circuit into the Tracker, but going the other way might also be a good idea as you would be able to use the DJ filter and the better sounding limiter of the Circuit. 
    I was only using the synth voices of the circuit as the sample voices are way less capable compared to what the tracker can do.

@Strangefan

It worked very well. 
    Only gotchas were that the Tracker has the MIDI output and Line In switched off by default so you have to set them in the config.

The MIDI Chord FX works well which means you can get some extra polyphony for adding some pads without taking up loads of tracks.

I ran the audio of the Circuit into the Tracker, but going the other way might also be a good idea as you would be able to use the DJ filter and the better sounding limiter of the Circuit. 
    I was only using the synth voices of the circuit as the sample voices are way less capable compared to what the tracker can do.
    Excellent write up thanks 
  • skusemusicskusemusic Frets: 10
    still got?

• Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7772

Gave it away.