SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Gibson SG Standard 2004 Natural burst *price drop* £700

What's Hot
Musicman_93Musicman_93 Frets: 4
edited April 2022 in Guitars £
Selling my SG standard as I just fancy a change of scenery, I only keep a couple of guitars and 2 have been SGs for the last 9 months so it's time for something different. 

2004 (possibly 5) Natural Burst SG, it has been well loved and played with a fair bit of wear and tear all over, lacquer checking in a few places and bumps and bruises all over really. No cracks or breaks anywhere.
A bigsby was once installed, so it does have screw holes near the tailpiece and on the strap button area.

The bridge has been changed to a gotoh bridge and tailpiece. Seymour Duncan SH-1 paf set installed also.

Will come with original hard case. 
Collection from bridgwater,Somerset (happy to meet at a reasonable distance) or happy to arrange couriers too.

Trade wise, looking at PRS, Musicman, fender, possibly something interesting. I'm quite picky as I already have my eye on a new guitar, but I may be swayed.

£775 - £700

https://postimg.cc/gallery/FJXKb31
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments