SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

For potential trade : Jackson amp works Britain 2.0 and 1x12 dual ported cab

razorblade_beatrazorblade_beat Frets: 62
edited September 2014 in Amps £
Hey, just throwing it out there but wondering whats out there for a jackson ampworks britain 2.0 and 1x12 cab loaded with alnico gold. The amp has just been loaded with new tubes ( 6l6's) and I still have the original el34's. I love this amp and don't really wanna part with it but just curious as to any good trade offers out there....no stupid trade offers so something similar in standard and price...the new britain is the same as this amp but the newer ones have an extra power and tube options. Before the new ones these retailed for £2800 for head and the cabs are still £700 ( extra £100 for the alnico). email me at duncan_kidd@hotmail.co.uk for offers. Particularly interested in higher end amps and old vox's and fenders or would love a lazy j. what you got...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments