SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS FT 1996 MIK 50th Anniversary Squier Stratocaster + gigbag £185

KrisGeeKrisGee Frets: 1350
edited April 2022 in Guitars £
For sale my '96 Korean Squier Strat.

50th Anniversary model, few mods - Kluson Deluxe tuners, Wilkinson tremolo, also pickguard was shielded underneath.

Original tremolo bridge and arm, unused claw and screws are also included if you wanted to swap the unit back.

Beautifully aged plastics and tinted, sort of a satin finish neck. No cracks in neck pocket. Frets are excellent, few scratches and dents around the body. It's a natural relic without the extra charge Everything works perfectly and guitar sounds great.

Not gonna say these are sought after as some tend to claim but I'd say they are decent equivalents of same era Mexican Fenders for considerably less money. This one here is gold logo one so solid woods, no plywood used. 

Guitar comes with a brand new, padded Fender gig bag.

Looking for £185 for it, I'm in Stoke on Trent and may consider shipping if there was interest. Can also meet up somewhere locally. 

Would trade plus cash on top for one of the newer Epiphone LP's with redesigned headstock shape, particularly interested in a Custom or Modern. 

Thanks for looking!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom