SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold Garmin Fenix 5 watch

MilkMilk Frets: 84
edited April 2022 in Misc £
For sale is my Garmin fenix 5 watch which was used mainly for the gym for all the fitnessy stuff on it.

the watch has so many features it would take ages to list them all.

condition is used but acceptable and comes with the silicone black straps and also the USB cable to charge it .

price is sold 
any question ask away.

Mike 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Does it do blood pressure? 
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
  • MilkMilk Frets: 84
    @maltingsaudio No it only does Heartrate, I think the newer ones like the Fenix 6 do blood pressure, but I'm unsure
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5852
    edited April 2022
    The fenix 6 does not do blood pressure no fitness watch does Howevr most brands  apart from garmin do ecg   
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5852
    Just to add I have the fenix 6x, you will not find a better fitness watch 3 to 4  week battery life, with second to none accuracy plus GPS maps etc. Truly amazing watches 
  • MilkMilk Frets: 84
    @Strangefan I was unsure as this fenix 5 is the new set version of the watch I have used and it’s awesome so I can only imagine the newer ones are even better !
  • jimmyrayjimmyray Frets: 1
    Hi Milk, interested in the watch - do you have any pics?  Cheers. J