Who's going the Bham Guitar show?

What's Hot

Comments

• dindudedindude Frets: 8537
    Oh didn’t know that, was thinking of going along but postal ticket won’t work, must be a way of paying on the day no?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JasonJason Frets: 1103
    tFB Trader
    Schnozz said:
    @Jason - Can you get entry by showing the purchase of the ticket, as opposed to needing to take delivery? A colleague and I want to head over.

mrkb said:
    Schnozz said:
    @Jason - Can you get entry by showing the purchase of the ticket, as opposed to needing to take delivery? A colleague and I want to head over.
    I want to know this as well. Ordered a saturday ticket today expecting a pdf to print and they said they were posting a ticket out! Hope they get it first class!! needs to be here by Friday.

Hi both, yes you can, there is a list that it will be checked against, that I'll get that on Friday PM. They are pretty good at getting them out though.

I like tickets, I have a box full of them from my very first gig (Adam and The Ants) a pdf just isn't the same.
    The Guitar Show, Cranmore Park, Birmingham | Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Podcast
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6776
    Jason said:
    Schnozz said:

mrkb said:
    Schnozz said:
    I want to know this as well. Ordered a saturday ticket today expecting a pdf to print and they said they were posting a ticket out! Hope they get it first class!! needs to be here by Friday.

Hi both, yes you can, there is a list that it will be checked against, that I'll get that on Friday PM. They are pretty good at getting them out though.

I like tickets, I have a box full of them from my very first gig (Adam and The Ants) a pdf just isn't the same.
    Cheers Jason,
    I use "the guitar show" free plectrums as memento's - dual purpose!

Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    tFB Trader
    dindude said:
    Oh didn’t know that, was thinking of going along but postal ticket won’t work, must be a way of paying on the day no?
    You can still buy in advance or pay on the door, either is fine

Just glad you want to come :-)

The Guitar Show, Cranmore Park, Birmingham | Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Podcast
    tFB Trader
    mrkb said:

Cheers Jason,
    I use "the guitar show" free plectrums as memento's - dual purpose!

Got loads of them, just found a bag left over from the last show. They give me thousands of them

• dindudedindude Frets: 8537
    Jason said:
    dindude said:
    You can still buy in advance or pay on the door, either is fine

Just glad you want to come :-)

I’m glad guitar shows are still a thing in 2022, very happy to support it. 
  • CirrusCirrus Frets: 8491
    I'm not going, but just thought I'd mention that the M6 at J10 (Wolverhampton) is going to be *closed* all weekend - traffic is going to be diverted up the J10 slip road and down the other side, in both directions, while they demolish an old bridge.

It's a congested stretch at any time of the day across all 4 lanes approaching the junction even when all is well, so it's probably going to be carnage. Anyone coming from the north, probably worth avoiding that stretch altogether, and find another route
  • davrosdavros Frets: 1327
    I was planning to, but I tested positive for covid this morning, so now looks like not  :/.

Even more annoying is the flight the the USA on Sunday which I also can't do now.
    mrkb said:
    Schnozz said:
    Sorry to quote myself - but ticket turned up this morning - so they are fast to send tickets out!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    tFB Trader
    mrkb said:
    mrkb said:
    Schnozz said:
    Sorry to quote myself - but ticket turned up this morning - so they are fast to send tickets out!
    See, all under control :-))
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 4915
    Cirrus said:
    I'm not going, but just thought I'd mention that the M6 at J10 (Wolverhampton) is going to be *closed* all weekend - traffic is going to be diverted up the J10 slip road and down the other side, in both directions, while they demolish an old bridge.

It's a congested stretch at any time of the day across all 4 lanes approaching the junction even when all is well, so it's probably going to be carnage. Anyone coming from the north, probably worth avoiding that stretch altogether, and find another route

Hmm - that's probably going to affect the South side too; given that it's a 2-hour drive for me anyway, that's not so good.
  • trolleytrolley Frets: 88
    I'm planning on going on Sunday with my youngest. I was assuming tickets were print at home - so maybe pay on the door, then. And we're travelling from the North! :#
  • spark240spark240 Frets: 2082
    trolley said:
    I'm planning on going on Sunday with my youngest. I was assuming tickets were print at home - so maybe pay on the door, then. And we're travelling from the North! :#
    Give yourself plenty of time. Bud….and check those routes..

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
  • TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10180
    Is anyone planning on meeting at the stall at any point? Is anything coordinated? I'm there on Saturday. 
    Is anyone planning on meeting at the stall at any point? Is anything coordinated? I'm there on Saturday. 
    If I see anyone with a theFretboard cap on I'll nod discretely ;)
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    tFB Trader
    trolley said:

you can still buy in advance - up until 4pm
  • nikharrisonnikharrison Frets: 95
    I'll be there on the Stormshadow stand. :) 
    Teacher, musician, generally an enthusiastic and peaceful idealist. Run the Contemporary Guitar Performance Workshop education project and the Audio Design Workshop studio. Online guitar and piano/keyboard lessons available over Zoom/Skype. 
  • TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10180
    mrkb said:
    I don't have one but I think I'll be in a black vans trucker type hat. 
  • WeZ84WeZ84 Frets: 165
    I'm going on Sunday (have a gig Saturday night too). I think this is the first time I'll be going to the show without having any strong GAS for anything in particular beforehand. I'm sure that will change once I get there though!
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8692
    mrkb said:
    Bridgehouse and I aren’t coordinating any meetings. However we would both like some help so that we can take breaks through the day, particularly around lunchtime.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.