SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Ibanez GSR200

MtBMtB Frets: 922
edited June 2022 in Basses £
SOLD

I'm selling this lovely little Ibanez for a friend. It's an Ibanez GSR200. It has a thin maple neck on a poplar body and Jatoba fretboard. It's in immaculate condition, and I'm struggling to find any marks on it.

The guitar is a 2015 model and was purchased in January 2016. As it has a battery compartment it has active pickups.

Ibanez sales description:
It has a versatile range of tones thanks to its pickups. In the neck position is a Dynamix P split-coil pickup which gives you that classic warm, full, and round bass tone that works well in a wide in a wide range of styles. In the bridge position is the Dynamix J single-coil pickup for a tighter and snappier sound for when you want your tone to have more note definition and bite. Using the two volume controls you can use either pickup, or a blend of the two, giving you sounds that'll suit any genre. 

£180 ono              £130 ono
Payment by F&F or cash on delivery/collection

Pickup / handover ideally in the hertfordshire area, however I travel around a bit and may be able to deliver it, depending on where you live.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MtBMtB Frets: 922
    Price drop bump to £130
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5729
    I have a fretless one of these and while there’s no getting away from it being the very cheapest thing Ibanez produce, it’s really fun to play and doesn’t sound at all shabby. The neck is super slender and the satin finish is fast, so a great ‘once in a while’ option for a guitarist that wants something dependable and nice to play for pennies.