SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

F/T Fender 70th Anniversary 1950 Esquire Reissue 2TS

Tex MexicoTex Mexico Frets: 1198
70th Anniversary Esquire 1950RI

Hey guys. In pretty good condition barring a couple of nicks in the paint.

It has a roasted pine body with a nice chunky neck (plenty fat without being huge). The pickup is really great and has bags of tele character with all three positions (tone bypass, volume/tone and tone roll-off) very usable and inspiring. OHSC plus most of the case candy including COA.

I've played this a handful of times since I got it but as amazing as it is I just don't need it as I have another nice Tele. I do however need a strat.

I'm after a vintage-style strat around similar value so AVRI or AO. I would also consider more affordable strats plus cash my way. Preferred colours are white, blonde, gold, sunburst and (good) relics are welcome. It doesn't have to be a Fender.

I'm in Preston Lancs, nearby travel a possibility. Shipping considered but dealing in person is always better.

Photos here:

https://imgur.com/a/Z13c4D6
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom