SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: MIJ Fender Strat ST-45.. £400

hasslehamhassleham Frets: 643
edited May 2022 in Guitars £
Fender stratocaster ST-45 made in Japan. This was my main gigging guitar and has plenty of wear and cosmetic issues as expected from 4+ years of heavy use.

There is some fretwear to the frets and also the fretboard but nothing to cause any buzzing or other problems. The back of the neck has a couple of small dings but nothing noticeable when playing. Plenty of dings elsewhere on the body as seen in the photos.

It looks as though somebody took a chisel to the pickup cavity at some point to make more room for a humbucker, which hasn’t been done particularly well.  

The pickups are stock singlecoils as far as I’m aware, with an upgraded seymour duncan humbucker in the bridge and coil tap on the tone knob for singlecoil bridge sounds. The guitar also has an upgraded wilkinson strat bridge and compensated nut fitted.

In summary this guitar is very rough round the edges and needs some TLC but ultimately you’re getting a great playing and sounding Japanese fender for not a lot of money as long as you can look past the cosmetic issues.

The sale is strictly collection/meet in person so that the buyer can fully inspect it and make sure they’re happy. Happy to send more details photos via messenger.

£400 collected from Holmfirth, West Yorkshire and ill throw in a gigbag with it.

I’m in London this weekend so could bring it down..

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments