SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

All sold

What's Hot
Rich31kRich31k Frets: 831
edited May 2022 in Guitars £
I've sorted out my electrics for the foreseeable, and so these few are for sale. 

All the guitars listed are lovely, just not quite for me for one reason or another.

As an aside, the patreon image upload made this a much quicker process.

Gordon Smith Thinline Cabronita-style Telecaster with TV Jones Pickups - Sold on eBay

UK made in 2021. It is a swamp ash body. Semi-hollow and weighs just 6.4lbs (6lbs 6oz / 2.9kg)

The finish is brilliant. I can't find a flaw on it, and there are very few signs of use. The metallic paint is dark/sparkly in daylight and shines almost gold under bright light. The neck is their thin profile, which isn't too thin. More a fender-y medium. Gotoh tuners and bridge.

It has TV Jones Classic pickups. It comes with a branded hard case and all the other stuff that came with the guitar.

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Rich31kRich31k Frets: 831
    edited May 2022
    Reverend Trickshot - £450 including UK postage- sold

This has a korina body, weighs 7.7lbs (7lb 12oz / 3.5kg). Has tele-like pickups with a bass contour control. It has a roasted maple neck. The fit and finish is great. I don't think I can find much if anything in the way of marks. It has a bone nut, locking tuners, alpha pots. It is great quality, and unbelievable for the price. Made in South Korea and set up in the USA.

It will be shipped in the worlds tattiest hard case - but it fits well and will keep the guitar safe.

I'm selling a GS Mini-E in the acoustics section

Any questions, just ask.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • These are all gorgeous, I'm tempted by every one of them.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    These are all gorgeous, I'm tempted by every one of them.
    Thank you. I could manage a bulk buy discount…!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3377
    You really are going back and forth on that Trent aren’t you? Not surprised to be honest, it’s a lovely looking thing -I’d literally just come to this thread to ogle it! :)
    You really are going back and forth on that Trent aren’t you? Not surprised to be honest, it’s a lovely looking thing -I’d literally just come to this thread to ogle it! :)
    On this occasion I’ve remained firm. It sold on eBay. They did an 80% off fees shortly after I listed everything here. 
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8973
    For anyone interested, the asking price on the Cabronita was £1,000
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    Roland said:
    And it sold for that on eBay in the end. But had some good conversations via PM with other members about it and the other guitars I’ve sold. 
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5189
    Rich31k said:
    Roland said:
    And it sold for that on eBay in the end. But had some good conversations via PM with other members about it and the other guitars I’ve sold. 
    Congrats on the sales. Out of interest was the price on the Trent?
    260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    fretfinder said:
    Rich31k said:
    Roland said:
    Congrats on the sales. Out of interest was the price on the Trent?
    I accepted an offer of £950 on eBay too. I was kind of surprised how quickly everything sold on there this time. And no really low-ball offers either on any of them.