SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold Ibanez rg2550z quick sale bargain £680

JimmyedsJimmyeds Frets: 15
edited May 2022 in Guitars £

Stunning example of an extremely rare guitar (although there is another on on facebook at the moment, this is an extremely rare model that only ran for 1 year)
Its basically too precise for me - a massively well engineered guitar that is way beyond my playing ability!  Build quality is outstanding
Virtually mint with the exception of the dint you can see, which looks way worse on the photos.  Bit of discolouring on some of the fretboard.  It is an easy 8 or 9 out of 10 for a 13 year old axe!
Comes with case which is very nice, and paperwork.  I am open to trades - cash your way, or mine, let me see what you have!!
collection preferred, will post at buyers expense
Bit of gumph from the web:

The RG2550MZ is an RG series solid body electric guitar model introduced in 2009. It was made in Japan by FujiGen as part of the upscale Prestige line.

The RG2550MZ features a basswood body bolted to a maple and walnut Wizard neck with a 24-fret maple fingerboard with small black dot position markers. Components include DiMarzio/IBZ pickups mounted in a smoked mirror pickguard with a pair of humbuckers flanking a single-coil, an Edge Zero double locking tremolo bridge with a removable ZPS3 tuning stabilizer and Gotoh tuning machines.

Have a trade in line up next weekend but would rather sell hence dropped price to trade in value. Will need deal done this week, northants/cambs area

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6Cc7YXs28Zjmm7ir7

Lots of pics here

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom