SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

On hold. 2010 Gibson SG 61 reissue in cherry red

BowynMadleyBowynMadley Frets: 159
edited December 2022 in Guitars £
Afternoon all,

With welcoming in some new guitars I've had to make the difficult decision to let this go. Havent had it a huge amount of time but it really is good. Its had some upgrade. Mainly being  the tuners have been changed to faber klusons which are more stable and look great. Also the pick guard has been changed to an area 51 60s sg style and again looks great (the original is in the case) I dropped in a montys wiring loom so you know it's all top quality. Come with the usual black snakeskin case with white lining. The original classic 57 humbuckers sound great  and it nice a light weight so all round makes the perfect gigging guitar. 

I'm not looking to make on it just return what I've got into it which is £1200. Now £1000 cash in collection or happy to meet up within reason

Now back up for sale as due to work/life commitments I'm playing less and it's late in first out.

https://imgur.com/a/UQJw89L

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments