SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Schecter Solo-II Custom (price drop)

aconitethrillaconitethrill Frets: 88
edited June 2022 in Guitars £
Hi all - little bit of a feeler as I only picked this up recently to fulfil those mahogany-singlecut cravings and it is a very nice guitar, but it has taught me two things: a) I definitely prefer a 25.5" scale, and b) I really, really like body contours. The lack of a belly-cut is probably why I've never got on with Teles... hmm...

Anyway, here's a very nice Schecter Solo-II Custom in Gloss Natural. Great condition overall with just a minor ding to the tip of the headstock and some general finish swirling. Full specs available on Schecter's site, but some highlights:
  • Mahogany body and neck, maple cap with veneer on the body
  • 24.75" scale, ebony board with 12" - 16" compound radius.
  • Compensated nut
  • Schecter locking tuners
  • Schecter USA Pasadena and Pasadena Plus pickups. These things sound great.
  • Push/pull coil tap on the tone control (it's a VVT layout; bridge volume closest to the pickups)
Trade value around £600, £550, but I'd take £550ono £500.

No case so it's collection only on this one - I'm based in Manchester but will be in both the West Midlands and Reading for a bit over the next fortnight so let me know if that helps.

Trades-wise, I like superstrats (but no Ibanez Wizard profiles - I can't work them). HSS (not vital, but humbucker in the bridge would be nice), belly-cut, that sort of thing. LTD SN1000? Charvel DK22? Some sort of SE? That sort of thing would be ideal - but do please let me know and I'll take a look at whatever you've got in mind. Happy to add/receive cash as appropriate with any trade.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Seen something I quite like the look of, so a price drop!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom