SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED - Something Gibson-y/Rickenbacker or can add a high spec acoustic for Gibson Semi

dombennisondombennison Frets: 128
edited May 2022 in Guitars £

Next week I’ll be looking to sort out a new guitar following the departure of my Tone Master head.
I’m looking for a nice semi hollow body/hollow body - preferably something like a Rickenbacker 360 or Gibson 335/330 (with an additional Part ex from my side).
My cash only budget is up to around £1500 ish (may be able to extend that a tad with some on PayPal credit) or I have a very high spec hand made Jolliffe acoustic I can add in part exchange (value around £1400).

Spec wise, the Jolliffe has £250 of Waverley butterbean tuners, all timbers are from split billets and there’s a Fishman rare earth active pickup installed. Hand carved, unbleached cowbone nut, saddle and pins. Hemispherical fret ends and the dimensions & construction are based on a pre war D-18. 

It’s on the same level as Huss & Dalton, Collings etc.

Ideally looking for a semi-hollow but I'm a sod for being easily tempted so feel free to offer anything vaguely Gibson-y!

I’m based near Leeds but happy to travel to somewhere I can get a train to or I’m happy to pay for shipping.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments