SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTT 2 Guitars for Vintage Gibson/Fender... Withdrawn

CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2076
edited May 2022 in Guitars £
Ok very tentatively putting this out here. I have 2 fantastic guitars I might consider trading for a nice vintage Fender or Gibson electric pre 65. Interested in Teles, Strats, Les Pauls and ES models.

Would consider something with cash my way but don't have any cash to add for something you deem more valuable than what I have to offer.

First up 1958 Gibson J-200

Will take something really special for me to let this go I think but then that's the point I guess. I have had 3 50s J-200's (and many other vintage acoustics) and this has been the best of the bunch. 

It's been recently serviced with a couple of top cracks repaired and the lower bout seam secured. Work was carried out by Moon guitars and been passed as structurally sound. A previous owner has had the pickguard screwed down which I imagine was done in the late sixties when Gibson starting doing this as standard for a brief time and the owner probably decided to follow suit. It comes in it's original tan lifton case with pink lining.

And secondly

Gibson Les Paul 59 Reissue Aged Hand Selected Custom Order 

Lovely factory aged finish 59 Les Paul Reissue from 2011. Gibson have confirmed this was a hand selected custom order from a batch of only 5 made worldwide. It's in excellent condition and includes OHSC, COA & candy. I can provide a high res video clip for any interested parties to better show the stunning relic on this. Play's effortlessly and weighs in at 9lbs on the nose.

I do also have a vintage Neumann which could perhaps be added as a makeweight 

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/225550/fs-ft-1978-neumann-u87-modern-neumann-u87ai#latest

As I say this is a very tentative feeler, really not sure I want to let the J-200 go but curious to see what’s out there. Don’t be surprised it I withdraw this thread when it comes to the crunch!!

Ok let me know what you have 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments