SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender Stratocaster '62 AVRI from 2008

What's Hot
mfinmfin Frets: 45
edited May 2022 in Guitars £
My Strat up for sale. In Herefordshire (note, NOT Hertfordshire!, HEREFORDshire )

£1200 SOLD - collection only!

See photos, has got a bit of character/knocks depending what you like, see photos, the nitro is matting off nicely some colour changing going on here and there. Taste is personal but I think this colour scheme is one of the best.

It plays really well and is in fantastic condition, I don't have scales to weigh it but would say it is above average.

The only thing I can't lay my hands on at the moment is the rear cover. I do have it but seem to have misplaced it at present (I will go have a dig around because I've only noticed this while taking all the photos a moment ago).

Here is Fender's page on it https://serialnumberlookup.fender.com/product/0100100805 which should tell you everything you need to know.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• liamonliamon Frets: 105
    Love this! AVRIs are future classics imo. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DazzaDazza Frets: 93
    Beautiful!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mfinmfin Frets: 45
    edited May 2022
    SOLD
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom