SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Vox AC4C1-12

What's Hot
HattigolHattigol Frets: 8189
edited June 2022 in Amps £
So, I decided I needed a small amp. These three were on my shortlist and stellar little things that they are, they aren't quite doing what I want so I'm going to move them on.

Possibly interested in trades for small-ish combos - happy to add cash.

First, a Vox AC4C1-12.

Brilliant chimey Vox tones in a small package. This has the 12 inch speaker so a bit more depth and power to it.

Separate Gain and Volume so it can be cranked at bedroom levels. A great fun amp. 

Cracking condition. 

More pics here:

https://imgur.com/gallery/PeKDrzI

£260, now £240. Collection from Harrogate preferred but I can post at buyer's risk.

Next up is a Fender Vibro Champ, recently bought from the lovely @dazzajl - NOW SOLD ON HERE

Great Fender sound and the reverb and tremolo are wonderful. Mint condition (in line with recent thread here about stuff in 'mint' condition).

Hope it's ok to post the original thread, which is here:

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/227192/sold-fender-vibro-champ-reverb-650-now-600#latest

More pics here:

https://imgur.com/gallery/wfMdRVU

£600 SOLD. I'd prefer collection but can post at buyer's risk. 

Thanks for looking. Any questions, let me know.

Next is a Vox AC4TV - NOW SOLD ON EBAY.

It has been upgraded with JJ Valves. Very good condition with just some minor marks.

This is the 10" Celestion speaker version. Does sound really good cranked.

Full power is 4 watts. This can be cut down all way to 1 watt and then 1/4 Watt with the attenuator, which makes it perfect for bedroom noodling. 

Pics here:

https://imgur.com/gallery/eOBjVIN

£160. Again, collection preferred from Harrogate but can post at buyer's risk. 

Thanks for looking. Any questions, let me know.

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5751
    If you're looking at the Champ here and a bit put off by it's journey on the merry-go-round of late, don't be. It's clearly not all things to all boys and I can see why it might not suit everyone's needs but it's a truly wonderful thing. Like a little taster of many Fender favourites in a teeny box. So if you'd like a little bit of Champ, Princeton, Deluxe Reverb and Vibrolux but don't need to have them all, this a great choice for a home amp.

And of course, Stephen is a bloody delightful top chap to deal with.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2525
    Out of interest, on your small amp journey was there a keeper? 
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8189
    Out of interest, on your small amp journey was there a keeper? 
    No, not yet!
    dazzajl said:
    If you're looking at the Champ here and a bit put off by it's journey on the merry-go-round of late, don't be. It's clearly not all things to all boys and I can see why it might not suit everyone's needs but it's a truly wonderful thing. Like a little taster of many Fender favourites in a teeny box. So if you'd like a little bit of Champ, Princeton, Deluxe Reverb and Vibrolux but don't need to have them all, this a great choice for a home amp.

And of course, Stephen is a bloody delightful top chap to deal with.
    Cheers mate - too kind...
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    Vibro Champ sold.
    Bump.
    One Vox sold, one remaining. 
    Vox goodness still available. 
    Price drop to £240.
    Bump.