SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Quilter Aviator Mach 3 Head and UFC 3 Footswitch.

jimkehoejimkehoe Frets: 208
edited June 2022 in Amps £

https://i.imgur.com/Oje1SWr.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/N64AYkv.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/HWd9Fn3.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/YLSShf8.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/9kmfig7.jpg

£700    £650 collected.

These superb amps are currently unavailable worldwide as far as I can ascertain. It took me 4 months and I had to import into the UK via Europe. Scarcity is due to overwhelming demand and some component shortages as a result of covid and other issues.

I have a brand new Quilter 202 en route which is what I had before this. The only reason being I don’t use all the fantastic options available in this superb two channel amp with about every style and sound you could want. All I need is one great clean and a decent reverb, which I know the 202 does. The Mach 3 of course does so also, but it does so much more.

I came to Quilter via a recommendation from @Andy_Strings for which I am very grateful. As a result I bought a Tone block 202 and was blown away. For the last 40 years and up until that point I have been a complete valve/tube snob and have owned just about-every top end valve amplifier that has been made including numerous blackface and silver face Fenders.

Anyway I have become a Quilter convert and as a result I sold my Toneblock to buy this brand new. Again I have been blown away but I only really use 2 amp versions, don’t need channel switching, always play clean so don’t use the rock style amps and don’t really use the trem ( which incidentally is superb). I don’t know if it is an age thing or my OCD tendencies but I hate having equipment that I don’t fully use/exploit. Hence why I am returning to the Toneblock 202.

I am not looking to profit from this sale but know that the Mach 3 is to all intents and purpose unavailable world-wide at this time and as with all things prices are going up.

I will listen to reasonable offers but not silly ones as I know whoever buys this will love it.

Please be aware that this item will not be available for collection until after the 7th June.

Check out the you tube demos. This really is outstanding when compared to all other solid state amps and indeed the majority of Valve amps also.

Please note I do still have all original boxes and packaging so if collection is not possible I will ensure it is all properly packed and boxed and will be happy for any new owner to make their own arrangements for a courier at their cost and risk.

UK sale only and collection only at this time. I am in Surrey not far from Dorking.

Quilter Aviator Mach 3 Head

The Quilter Aviator Mach 3 represents the most lightweight and powerful two channel head in the world today. Weighing in at just over four pounds, it can handle up to a full 200 watts of tube-like power. Choose the Mach 3 wherever you need supersonic power and tone and intend to use dual channels to their fullest extent.

When your playing takes you beyond the ordinary airspace and into the stratosphere, you need an amplifier that can keep up with you. From the lightweight and powerful tonal articulation through the multiple amplifier models and professional features like separate mix out volume controls the Mach 3 is designed to be the ultimate performing guitarist's all in one toolbox.

Channels: 2

Power: 200 watts

Each channel offers six different voicings (1957, 1961, 1965, Plexi, Sweet & Top Bst)

Versatile channel routing options: switch one instrument between channels, choose between two instruments or use both inputs simultaneously (each input is routed to the respective channel only)

Built-in speaker simulation for live & recording miking without a microphone

Controls per channel: Voice, Gain, Limit, Distortion Boost, Bass, Mid, Treb, Ch. Out

Global controls: Reverb Mix & Swell, Tremolo Depth & Rate,

Speaker Vol, Sig Out (Line & Headphones)

Switch: Ch. Select, Cab Sim

Speaker outputs: 4-16 Ohm (2 x 6.3 mm jack)

Input: 6.3 mm jack

FX Send & Return: 2x 6.3 mm jack

Sig Out: 6.3 mm stereo jack

Headphone connection: 3.5 mm stereo jack

Foot switch connection: 6.3 mm jack

Dimensions (W x D x H): 432 x 142 x 89 mm

Weight: 1.9 kg

Includes protective cover

Six distinct amp voicings per channel

Each channel on the Aviator Mach 3 offers six distinct amp voicings, giving you tones from some of the most iconic guitar amplifiers from the 1950s and 1960s. Each channel is equipped with an individual volume control, making it easy to balance volume between clean and distorted channel settings. For hands-free control, the Quilter UFC-3 foot controller (sold separately) is the perfect solution, giving you foot control over channel switching, reverb and tremolo, and more.

Quilter Labs Aviator Mach 3 Guitar Amplifier Head Features:

200-watt solid state amplifier, with 2 channels and 6 amp voicings per channel

Selectable amp voicings cover the most iconic guitar amps from the '50s and '60s

Speaker Volume control allows you to scale power from 200W all the way down to 0W

Independent channel volume controls make it easy to balance volume between clean and overdriven tones

Equipped with lush reverb and vibrant tremolo effects

Onboard effects loop for integrating effects pedals after the preamp section

XLR direct output for direct connection to a mixing board or recording interface

Dual inputs allow you to connect 1 instrument (using either channel), connect 2 instruments (selecting either one at will), or 2 instruments playing simultaneously

Switchable Cab Sim with FRFR (Off), Normal, and Bright options

Dual speaker outputs support practically any configuration of speaker cabinets

Quilter UFC -3 FOOT-SWITCH:

Hands-free Channel Switching, FX Toggling, and More

The Quilter UFC-3 puts you in control of all majors functions of your Quilter amp ? all from the comfort of your control room or stage occupation. Three footswitches with vintage-styled 6-way cream selectors allow you to customize the function of each switch. Hands-free channel switching? Done. FX loop enable/defeat? No problem. You can even engage your amp's onboard reverb, tremolo, limiter, and boost with the press of a switch. The UFC-3 is built from thick-walled steel and gives you rugged switches for real road-readiness. Twin RJ45 connectors allow you to daisy-chain multiple Quilter foot controllers together for even greater control. It all comes to you at a pedalboard-friendly size and weight and in Quilter's distinctive styling. If you're a stage performer or recording engineer seeking granular hands-on control over your Quilter amp, the Quilter Labs UFC-3 Universal 3-position Foot Controller from is a complete all-in-one solution. A Cat 5 amp connection cable is included with purchase.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bermudianbritbermudianbrit Frets: 171
    Hi

If you ever move from collection to shipping, shout me :). I'm far away but I'm interested.
  • jimkehoejimkehoe Frets: 208
    Hi

If you ever move from collection to shipping, shout me :). I'm far away but I'm interested.
    Hi @bermudianbrit

Buried in the ad:

Please note I do still have all original boxes and packaging so if collection is not possible I will ensure it is all properly packed and boxed and will be happy for any new owner to make their own arrangements for a courier at their cost and risk.

Hope that helps.
    Just to make it clear to those interested:

I do still have all original boxes and packaging so if collection is not possible I will ensure it is all properly packed and boxed.

I will be happy for any new owner  (within the UK) to make their own arrangements for a courier at their cost and risk.

Will listen to close offers and happy to post at buyer’s cost and risk. If shipped it will be properly packed in original box etc.

If anyone is interested in this I have boxed it up properly with original manufacturer's box inside another box with packing.

The package is 61cm x 37cm x 28cm and weighs 4.2 Kg. My post-code is RH5 so if you want to work out postage/courier fees you can.

• lovetonelovetone Frets: 3
    What's the price I have looked but can't see it?
    lovetone said:
    What's the price I have looked but can't see it?
    £700 Ono.
    Price drop £650.
  • Andy_StringsAndy_Strings Frets: 207
    I’ve got head envy Jim, I’d love to try one although like you, a warm clean tone & reverb ticks 99% off my boxes so I’m still more than happy with my 202 and Superblock. I used it at a very loud outdoor show last week up against a Fender Twin Reverb… it still had loads left. 
    'There are plenty more guitars in the sea'
    I’ve got head envy Jim, I’d love to try one although like you, a warm clean tone & reverb ticks 99% off my boxes so I’m still more than happy with my 202 and Superblock. I used it at a very loud outdoor show last week up against a Fender Twin Reverb… it still had loads left. 
    Hi Andy. A huge thanks for turning me on to Quilter. I managed to get hold of another 202 last week which does everything I need. The Mach 3 is superb but overkill for me.Also hats off for pointing me to Tom re the cabs. My 1x12 with Alnico Creamback  is sublime.
    Sold.