SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fender Deluxe Series Nashville Power Telecaster

StuStu Frets: 0
edited September 2014 in Guitars £

For sale is my Deluxe Series (Mexican made) Nashville Power Telecaster

It's in good condition. I've gigged it only once and for the most part it's had home or only limited practice room use. As I've had it around 10 years it does require an afternoon's worth of cleaning, polishing and setting up. I have refitted the original scratch plate although I had a black one fitted to it (also supplied)… For some reason the original scratch plate has lost its gloss finish - can't remember whether I cleaned it with something slightly abrasive in my idiotic youth! It has a couple of dinks to the body, one most noticeable on the rear where the paint has chipped off. There's nothing loose here - a fill and touch up job by the right person would sort it. I just left it as I wasn't too fussed about the wear and tear. The other dinks I have tried to show are only mild surface dents and scratches. The chrome hardware, fixings and frets need a good polish to get them shining and it's probably in need of a full set up job when it's restrung to suit the player.

Comes supplied with mint condition soft case. Unfortunately the original stereo 'Y' cable broke but I have recently got hold of a splitter but have yet to test it. If you are unsure - the 'Y' cable allows the signal to be split to both an amp and PA system for both an electric and electro acoustic sound.

Specs (as found on the Fender site).

http://www.fender.com/series/deluxe/deluxe-nashville-power-tele-rosewood-fingerboard-2-color-sunburst/

Finally, I’m looking for £500 or very nearest offer.

Pictures here (I hope).

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/stu50005/embed/slideshow/Nashville Power Tele"></iframe>

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments