SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold Tony Iommi Signature SG USA Special (Repaired Headstock)

What's Hot
SpringywheelSpringywheel Frets: 942
edited September 2022 in Guitars £
£1600. £690 Grab a bargain. EDIT: Due to recent developments, the price has been largely reduced due to the repair of a headstock break, which was carried out by Nick Marchant in Salisbury. Pics below. The guitar is of course fully functional. 

EDIT 2: Priced now for a quick sale. To briefly summarise the situation - I initially sold for 1550 to someone on the forum and purchased enhanced compensation from parcelforce. But I only found out later that they do not provide enhanced cover for musical instruments. Only inclusive cover, which is a measly 100£. I sought advice on how to price this fairly and around half off the original price was advised. So I wouldn't be willing to budge on that. 

Everyone needs an SG in their arsenal - not only do they sound awesome (especially with p90s) but they make you look cool - girls will always take an SG player over a Strat player - fact! 

This one was purchased new from Andertons in December 21 and has barely been used. It's a backup for my other identical Iommi SG. I figure I can get by with just the one Case included, with the monkey sticker. Weights about 3kg. I'm in Swindon.

It's got a lovely neck - a great guitar all round whether you're an iommi fan or not. The bridge design is great as it allows you to adjust intonation for all kinds of low tunings (in my case c# standard). A couple of minor nicks but otherwise in excellent cosmetic condition. Save yourself some ££ from buying new. You can organise post at your own risk or collect from SALISBURY where it was repaired. 
0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments