SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe // Laney VC15 // Egnater Tweaker 40 // Custom 212 w/Greenbacks

What's Hot
GegYaBasGegYaBas Frets: 1
edited June 2022 in Amps £
I am moving house and finally decided I should free up some space and move on some surplus items. These are all available for collection only from Hackney, East London.

https://imgur.com/a/CT0ItjE

I have up for grabs:

Laney VC15 - 15w 10" Combo

An incredible sounding amp that I bought from the very parish back in the musicradar days. Decent condition, the leather handle is aged and tatty and a couple of chips to tolex. Mixing in the reverb tank introduces a slight hum to the signal that I have never had checked out as has never bothered me enough to do so. See link above for more photos. £180

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe SE - 40w 112 Combo

I bought this whilst living in China and used it for recording. It is made in China but still an absolute unit that I've never had any issues with. I replaced the stock speaker with a V30 and it currently has JJ 6L6GCs fitted. Missing a chassis screw from the top. Comes with footswitch. See link above for more photos. £280

Egnater Tweaker 40 - 40w Head

A very versatile head that I have gigged a fair bit. This is one of the earlier batches that a faulty power transformer that I have had fully replaced and never encountered any issues since. It's a total workhorse and has served me very well, will be sad to see it go.  Comes with footswitch. £260

Custom-made Oversized 212 fitted with 2 Celestion G12M Greenbacks. 

I had this made to order from a custom builder in Guangzhou whilst living in Shanghai. It is loosely based on the Bogner oversized 212, open-backed and sounds absolutely huge. Far too big for my current requirements, didn't think I'd ever move it on but not suitable for home use and no band on the go at the moment so it's reluctantly listed here. The tolex is a wee bit grubby all over, nothing major at all. The fit around the open-back has loosened over time. See link above for more photos. £230
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments