SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*Sold* FS/FT Fender Vintera 50s modified telecaster *price drop*

Musicman_93Musicman_93 Frets: 4
edited June 2022 in Guitars £
An amazing Tele, that sounds, looks and plays great, so much tonal option with the S1 switch and 4 way selector, and the custom shop/twisted Tele pickups sound fantastic,
Sadly for me the v shaped neck just isn't comfortable, I have little hands and prefer a slim c. 
So sadly this beast is up for sale or trade.

Honestly I'm pretty open with trade options so just try me. I don't like pointy things or locking trems though.

https://imgur.com/a/QmDc4ak

£700 NOW £650
Happy to sort out postage or collection/meet around Somerset/Devon area
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Price drop bump!
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
    Amazing colour ! If my strat sells we shall talk 
  • RkphilpotRkphilpot Frets: 190
    I love that, I can't afford it right now but I'll keep an eye on it anyway, it's stunning. 
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10922
    I have one of these and I have small hands and I find the neck very comfortable. Love this colour with the black guard and the tint on the neck. I put a bare knuckle true grit neck pickup in cos I prefer traditional neck Tele sounds but the stock neck is cool, quite stratty, more twang
  • PM'd