SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Bourgeois Aged Tone Mahogany Dreadnought

CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2096
edited June 2022 in Acoustics £
Stunning sounding Bourgeois dreadnought acquired recently in trade and If I could afford to keep it I would but it's either this or my 1958 Gibson J-200 which I toyed with letting go recently then withdrew rather quickly when someone made a serious enquiry and I realised I didn't want to part with it.

Anyway back to the Bourgeois, it's incredible and if I am ever I the market for an acoustic again I will be sure to add Bourgeois to my search filter. Some minor play wear in addition to the crackled relic work, this has passed through the forum before in October 2020 and I offer it up here at an inflation busting £3000 same as previously advertised. Pic of spec sheet below and any interested parties can dm me for high res video of the condition.

£3000 plus postage

Trade wise I am trying not to but appreciate sometimes its the only way to people can deal so I will consider Gibson/Fender USA guitars of a lesser value with cash.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments