SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLVED - WTB: Nintendo 2DS/3DS

What's Hot
littlethoughtslittlethoughts Frets: 639
edited June 2022 in Misc £
As title, “new” or original, XL or original, with or without games, mint or a bit worse for wear - what have you got? I picked up a few 3DS games I’d like to play for pennies so need a console. (No longer needed, grabbed one on eBay)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17588
    tFB Trader
    I've got a barely used 2DS I'd part with as I've also got a 3DS. 

No idea what it's worth, but give me a shout if you are interested.
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2406
    Out of interest, what games did you get? I scored an aqua 3DS from a charity shop the other week and I’m now on the hunt for some games for it  :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • beed84 said:
    Out of interest, what games did you get? I scored an aqua 3DS from a charity shop the other week and I’m now on the hunt for some games for it  :)
    What a find! 

Ladyprettydamned got a professor Leyton game for a quid the other day from a charity shop for her DS. I'm on the lookout for the pokemon games - even the gba versions - but they're pricey! 
  • beed84 said:
    I picked up pilot wings (which I know is not the best game for the system but I adored the N64 version), lego LOTR (also not the best but really enjoyed on the wii), mario 3D land, plus lego star wars, Nintendogs 3DS and a couple of other things - less bothered about those but they were cheap as chips. I've also got some of my old DS games which i'll dig out for old times sake - might be fun to revisit on the big screen.