SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: 1990 Ibanez 540S - Black with Neck Plate £650 (Feline fret level and polish) - SOLD

SquireJapanSquireJapan Frets: 696
edited October 2022 in Guitars £
As part of my big clear out, I just had this fret-leveled and setup at Feline guitars (collected today, on the day of this post!). You can see how shiny the frets are in the photos!

Plays fantastically, but I'm more a fan of the RG style body. This was a bit of a "dream guitar" for me for a long time (i.e. back when they were new). Now I've scratched that itch, selling it as it's not an RG ...

No case included - just wanted to put it on something that's not my rug. Very hard to take photos of a black guitar, and it shows up the polishing marks/light scratches much worse then they look in person.

Collection only from London (near Vauxhall), as I have no case. If you can figure something else out, great!

Only "issue" is the usual surface crack in the paint near neck joint. Had Feline guitars look at it, and they've confirmed it's just a surface paint issues (more common to have one, than not on Ibanez). Happy to trade for an RG shaped guitar with neck plate and an edge trem

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SquireJapanSquireJapan Frets: 696
    I now have an Ibanez case, so can ship. 

I’ll add some photos later. 

Also, bump!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom