SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD FS: iPad Pro 12.9 256GB 4th Generation Wifi + Apple Pencil, Apple Magic Keyboard & Apple Care

marcus449marcus449 Frets: 151
edited September 2022 in Misc £
Selling my iPad 12.9" as I now have a MacBook. A superb bit of kit will lots of extras included.

iPad Pro 12.9" 4th Generation 256GB Wifi in Space Grey.
Apple Pencil 2nd Generation
Apple Magic Keyboard (Black)
Additional PITAKA Magnetic Case for extra protection when using the Magic Keyboard
Additional generic case for protection when not using Keyboard. 
It also has Apple Care until August this year just for an extra peace of mind.

iPad is in great condition, can't find a mark on it at all, used very carefully with a case at all times. Battery life is great, everything is fully functioning condition. Apple Pencil in great condition.

Magic Keyboard in good condition, this has a protective cover on it so no exterior marks. There is a slight mark of the lip of the case where the material has been pushed, very hard to spot and doesn't affect the usage at all. 

All apple products have their original box with original cables and 20W charger. 

A really good package of gear that has served me well and was over £1600 when new.

Trying to keep it all as a bundle at the moment.

£975 £925 £900 £850 BT for fellow fretboarders. Location is in the South East, happy to meet in London/Surrey. Can discuss postage as well. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments