SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN - Music Man St Vincent Stealth Black HHH

StruanRobertsonStruanRobertson Frets: 182
edited June 2022 in Guitars £
A recent purchase by me from the vast and enviable collection of @kjdowd who was great to deal with.

However, I've recently overspent on an amp, and I think this sleek black number might just be too modern for my tastes.

I've been as honest as I can be with any scratches, but they really don't show up anything like as much as the pics make out as the whole thing is very much black.

Currently strung with 11's which suit it very well. Comes with an extremely sturdy St V hard case.

I paid £1500, so that's the FS price. It's currently on Ebay for £1750. I can't find another Stealth Black one for sale anywhere, and the new ones (with different pickups) are over £3k.

Some pics below, the rest are on this link:

https://imgur.com/gallery/IJR8NH7

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Trade options added. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 6076
    I was going to say something nice about how incredible the St V’s are. So comfortable to play and built as well as anything built by anyone, anywhere. Not to mention the absolutely heavenly feeling necks they have. 

Then I saw you  got ‘that’ amp and came over all green, so I won’t.  :'(  ;)
  • Hahaha. You're right @dazzajl, it's totally different to other guitar. Very precise, something I am not.

I did indeed get 'that' amp. Perfectly suited for low volume bedroom noodling.... 
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 6076
    That’s exactly what I’d have bought if for. If I ever get out to play again it would be with the amazing Americana Chris built me but for playing at home, I do love a huge overpowered amp. It’s like cruising gently on a summers day in a giant 8 litre V8  <3