SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB SD Card 64gb+

What's Hot
jellybellyjellybelly Frets: 799
Anyone got an unused 64gb SD card they have lying around and want to turn into a bit of cash before I give Amazon any more business than I absolutely have to?

Just got a car with only 1 usb and 2 SD slots, and the usb needed to plug phone into, so need to stick my MP3 library on a card. 

Ta!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 20608
    I was going to have a look through my box of memories when as you mentioned them, I thought to check Amazon.
    They have an Integral 64GB U3 Class 10 SD Card for £5.49.
    Even if found one, it's hardly worth paying for posting a second hand one...  :s
  • Devil#20Devil#20 Frets: 2136
    Anyone got an unused 64gb SD card they have lying around and want to turn into a bit of cash before I give Amazon any more business than I absolutely have to?

Just got a car with only 1 usb and 2 SD slots, and the usb needed to plug phone into, so need to stick my MP3 library on a card. 

Ta!
    What's wrong with Amazon? Do you think if they paid more tax into the UK that you'd see any of it directly or indirectly. 

Ian

Lowering my expectations has succeeded beyond my wildest dreams.

• jellybellyjellybelly Frets: 799
    Devil#20 said:

Ta!
    What's wrong with Amazon? Do you think if they paid more tax into the UK that you'd see any of it directly or indirectly. 

No, don't think I'd benefit directly. Yes it annoys me they don't pay tax at a fair rate. No I don't want to give them my business if at all possible - I try to give other retailers a chance before resorting to them or try to buy used. Do my personal opinions on them matter?

They might be cheap now but when they monopolise chunks of the market they'll have no need to be any longer and we'll all pay more. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • jellybellyjellybelly Frets: 799
    I was going to have a look through my box of memories when as you mentioned them, I thought to check Amazon.
    They have an Integral 64GB U3 Class 10 SD Card for £5.49.
    Even if found one, it's hardly worth paying for posting a second hand one...  :s
    Hadn't seen one that cheap - integral ones seem to be the cheapest brand I've 'heard of'. Will check it out. Thanks!