SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - FS/FT ESP LTD Viper-200B Baritone £175

LeisceoirLeisceoir Frets: 165
edited July 2022 in Guitars £
Hi Folks,

I understand people may be wary of new members selling gear because of possible scammers. If you're interested in this guitar and you want to check I'm legit you can DM @AntonHunter or @Creed_Clicks , both of whom I've known outside of the forum for years.

Selling this ESP LTD baritone, I bought this new about four years ago, I wanted to use it just for home studio, but couldn't really find a place for the guitar's range with the other instruments I was recording.

3-piece maple 27 inch baritone scale neck, basswood body, LH-150 humbucker pickups.

It's never been gigged and doesn't have any dinks or scuffs. It's got a really well set-up neck and plays wonderfully, the hardware is very good quality for this price point. It sounds great, the pickup are decent, but there's a lot of specially designed baritone pickups that you could swop them for (I think Iron Gear do some) that would probably make this a *very* nice sounding guitar.

Looking for £175, would consider a trade or part-trade for a five string bass or Roland GR-55 / GK-3 / VG99. Like everyone, I'd prefer local collection or meet up from Manchester or Warrington areas, but can send by courier (in original box) at buyer's expense and risk. 

My trading feedback thread
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments