SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Gibson SG Classic 2009

merlinmerlin Frets: 6594
edited July 2022 in Guitars £
I've been on the fence for months about this one, really. I love P90s and I love SGs and this one does both pretty damn well and without neck dive. I just have no real need for an SG with P90s and I don't want to keep what I don't use. Sad though that makes me... 

It has a generic case that fits the instrument really well. And it has a few bumps and dings, commensurate with an instrument that has been played and loved. It has the lovely "Classic" neck, a really decent handful and the Gibson P90s are really good. It comes with the fitted PCB board inside which I've never bothered to swap out as everything works perfectly and the pickups are great. 

I'm after £800 SOLD. Collection preferred (I'm in Brighton) as couriers scare three degrees of crap out of me at the moment, but happy for you to arrange a courier if you want/need. 

I can meet in London but would have nowhere for you to try it out other than unplugged. And if you come down here then I can at least make you some delicious coffee. And Brighton has GAK for those that need that kind of extra-sensory input. And the Channel, which is also nice. A good pier, a sexy-as-hell wind farm too. 

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• merlinmerlin Frets: 6594
    Small and yet significant bump...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • rze99rze99 Frets: 2260
    Have  another bump. These are great gigging guitars. I still have mine. 
  • Brighton has that great record shop as well. Can't recall it's name

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• Resident. I got a few things in there last year. 

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

Resident Evil. I got a few things in there last year. 
    Fixed that for you and bump at the same time. 
    edited July 2022
    And anyone who likes Gibson SG Classics from 2009 will need this. C'mon everybody. Just knocked a few quid off, which in old money is price reduction. 
    And sold on the bay. Many thanks to the forum for the chance to list it.....I'm almost sorry to see it go. I may need to replace it with a hollow body with P90s but we'll see.