SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold George Harrison Telecaster 2021

chris78chris78 Frets: 9944
edited June 2022 in Guitars £
So, the story behind this. I ordered a Harrison telecaster on the day they were announced from Peach as I've been a big Beatles fan since I can remember. The first one came into stock, was delivered to me and to put it politely, the workmanship was sub par. I commented on the thread about Harrison teles. Very kindly, Fender UK arranged to get one shipped from the States that had been held in reserve and it arrived today. This one is a million times better. The Rosewood matches, the string ferrules aren't uneven and marked, it's 2 lovely pieces of nicely grained rosewood etc. It's very nice. 
However, as the board's resident PRS nerd, it's not utterly perfect like a PRS. This is stupidly picky, but there are mild tooling marks where the ferrules have been drilled. If you weren't me, you literally wouldn't care or probably even notice, but as I said, I'm used to PRS build quality and in my experience, they are utterly faultless.
It's not fair on Peach for me to send this back and I don't want to be "one of those people" who puts this on ebay at £4k (they've sold for upto £6k amazingly), so I'm offering it here at cost for a limited time before I do chuck it on evilbay. The only condition I'd ask is that the buyer doesn't buy this to sell at a profit. I can't enforce that, but consider it forum honour. 
Price is £2,799 cleared funds. Postage at your cost, feel free to arrange your own courier. It's unplayed. I've not plugged it in or even strummed it. Peach have set it up, which is great. There are no more for sale in the UK from dealers - these sold on day one. The only available ones are from scalpers on ebay and reverb who are asking daft money. 
It'll be here for a week max. The only trade I'd consider would be for a core or above PRS and it'd need to be something I don't have that doesn't have a pattern thin neck and doesn't have 24 frets. If you've got a Modern Eagle 1-5, PRS Dirty 100 or PRS 53/10, I'd throw in some cash happily.

Pics - https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/zp7w60pg591blin20oxke/h?dl=0&rlkey=nrtk7ssn4rwnmtepc508yskis

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mj7cubt4syz9cgg/6D68F14D-C13A-4157-87B6-BA0ABBCE5FF4.heic?raw=1
2reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• chris78chris78 Frets: 9944
    As requested, the weight is 7 lbs 5 oz on my postage scales.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Now on ebay for £3,550 as they're doing a special fees offer this week. This is a genuine fretboard deal.
    Some very serious interest and some great trades offered, but I've not quite been able to arrange meeting, but for anyone interested, this may be gone by next Friday when the Gent in question gets back.
    edited June 2022
    On hold pending funds.
    Now sold