SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: BMW E61 525i SE Touring

HaychHaych Frets: 5596
I'm tentatively offering my car up for sale.  Pictures below, but it's a well above average BMW 525i SE Touring.

I don't need to sell, and I'm not desperate to sell, but Mrs Haych and I are considering going down to a one car family, this one doesn't get used anywhere near enough to justify keeping it.

I could write a massive ad listing everything about the car, its history etc, but I think I'd be wasting my time.  If anyone is seriously interested then get in touch and I'll tell you everything about it, including everything I know is wrong with the car (not much, to be honest, but I do like being honest when it comes to these things).

The basics you need to know, it's a BMW 5 series.  Estate.  Automatic.  2.5 litre inline six engine (boy, I'm going to miss that sensation!).  149,000 miles.  HPI clear.  MoT until December 2022.  Fairly clean MoT history, (check online) if you can forgive its last MoT when it spat its brake fluid all over the tester's garage floor!

Full and heavily documented service history - no reasonable expense has been spared while I've owned the car (since December 2016).

Always a joy to own, live with and drive.  I gotta stop, I'm talking myself out of selling!

Price is difficult to pitch, just checked Autotrader for similar cars and as a guide I reckon it's about £3000 as a ballpark, but happy to negotiate and if anyone has an early 90s PRS CE3 in black with faux binding they want to chuck in as part of a deal then I might be interested :D

There is no 'H' in Aych, you know that don't you? ~ Wife

Turns out there is an H in Haych! ~ Sporky

Bit of trading feedback here.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom