SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS : UAFX Astra, Duellist, Protein, TB-2 Waza Boss, Hiwatt Fuzz, JHS Bonsai, Matthews The Fool

SquareheadedfreakSquareheadedfreak Frets: 368
edited July 2022 in FX £

Selling off some pedals as have totally gone overboard. All have boxes unless stated, most have velcro.

Whacking on here, will go on eBay for more whilst they have a listing weekend too!

All assume Paypal F&F and will be posted tracked

New:

SOLD Duellist Kingtone £240 with box, great condition, side jacks SOLD

UAFX Astra - £250 boxed, slight mark on one corner otherwise tip too

SOLD Boss TB-2w - Needs no introduction, £550 cheapest I can see online (I didn't own new and paid scalpers prices in 2021 of £700 ) Boxed will all the gubbins SOLD

Hiwatt Custom Shop Filter Fuzz £320 - Sounds Large, Looks Large! Not boxed. Cost me £400 to import!  - Drop to £300

SOLD - UAFX - £250 - The Reverberator - Had since new, excellent quality reverb, boxed with all gubbins - SOLD

SOLD : UAFX - £250 - Starlight delay - Boxed with all gubbins SOLD

SOLD Browne Protein in black v2.2 - Boxed with bits £275 - Drop to £245 SOLD

Matthews FX The Fool £180 - limited to 100 pieces, had it shipped and crazy import taxes in Feb boxed

SOLD : JHS Bonsai - £165  All the tube screamers in one box! - Boxed SOLD

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments