SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Reverend Jetstream 390 Orchid Pink

RedFalconRedFalcon Frets: 191
edited September 2022 in Guitars £
So, I purchased this in Late 2020 from Merchant City Music as I was looking for a something different. It's definitely different with the 3 p90s on the offset body and the fabulous pink finish. Roasted maple neck with locking tuners and Wilkinson tremolo too. 
Unfortunately out of the guitars that I own it is the least played. It's a good and well designed guitar in great condition but just hasn't done it for me. I'm just dropping this thread to see whether I can part from it. 

I'm looking for £800 

Open to trades - Roadworn Strats (sunburst or surf green with maple fretboard) welcomed. But happy to entertain offers, let's see what you have. 

Collection from London. 

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• robertyroberty Frets: 10921
    So cool
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RedFalconRedFalcon Frets: 191
    Le bump 
  • brahnobrahno Frets: 0
    edited July 2022
    Just realised I've commented on your old post rather than this one, so that might be dead. Its gorgeous. Which pic would you say represents the colour best? First pic here looks quite peachy (makes sense for orchid pink), but by the third pic its bold pink (maybe more like the foam shrimp MCM call it?), and looks different again in your pics from the other thread.
    brahno said:
    Just realised I've commented on your old post rather than this one, so that might be dead. Its gorgeous. Which pic would you say represents the colour best? First pic here looks quite peachy (makes sense for orchid pink), but by the third pic its bold pink (maybe more like the foam shrimp MCM call it?), and looks different again in your pics from the other thread.
    Yeah it’s probably from when I bought it. I had an old iPhone 8. Have since updated  the phone that produces much better quality photos!!
    The first pic is probably getting some golden hour sunlight. 
    The second picture is the close representation to real life. 
    Reverend called this colour Orchid pink on tag from factory. MCM called it Foam shrimp pink. 
  • brahnobrahno Frets: 0
    Thanks @RedFalcon ; - Its so interesting how some colours, like shell pink, sonic blue etc, can look utterly different in different lights, and different photos. Obviously the really old ones have literally changed colour in all sorts of different ways, but lots of new guitars seem to take those names despite being a wide range of colours! I kind of like that even reverend and MCM have differing ideas of what this one is.
    I guess MCM used the Foam Shrimp Pink colour as a marketing tool. I dunno. 
    Double Bump!
    Still available 
    Bump
    Still available for trades