SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Nik Huber Krautster II or Piet or PJE Macon Jr

Norlin4lifeNorlin4life Frets: 274
edited June 2022 in Guitars £
So, I've recently ended up with (I think) @Hattigol 's old blue Custom Shop Jazzmaster in a part trade for a Braz board'ed Les Paul. I never had myself down as a Jazzmaster type of guy, but this thing is just awesome. I've some cash left over from the deal and have had my eye on a Krautster for ages.

Ideally I'd be after a Krautser Custom with neck binding and block inlays, but I'd consider anything really (bonus for interesting colours). Same applies with the Piet. Let me know if you may have anything that fits the bill!

Same applies to a PJE Macon Jr. Any interesting colours (TV Yellow would be great) considered!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• *Aaron**Aaron* Frets: 73
    Check out the copper Krauster on reverb…£2800 great guitars
  • Norlin4lifeNorlin4life Frets: 274
    *Aaron* said:
    Check out the copper Krauster on reverb…£2800 great guitars
    Yea I saw that. I’m not sure about his ‘liquid metal’ finishes tbh. I think I’d prefer a solid colour. Might look much better in person though!
  • Vintage-TVintage-T Frets: 405
    I've got a cracking Collings DC290 for sale in TV yellow. Something to consider maybe?

• Norlin4lifeNorlin4life Frets: 274
    Vintage-T said:
    I've got a cracking Collings DC290 for sale in TV yellow. Something to consider maybe?

Lovely guitar, but the body shape just isn’t for me
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8189
    So, I've recently ended up with (I think) @Hattigol 's old blue Custom Shop Jazzmaster in a part trade for a Braz board'ed Les Paul. I never had myself down as a Jazzmaster type of guy, but this thing is just awesome. I've some cash left over from the deal and have had my eye on a Krautster for ages.

Ideally I'd be after a Krautser Custom with neck binding and block inlays, but I'd consider anything really (bonus for interesting colours). Same applies with the Piet. Let me know if you may have anything that fits the bill!

Same applies to a PJE Macon Jr. Any interesting colours (TV Yellow would be great) considered!
    It was last seen for sale on Ebay by a seller near Warrington,  I think...

Gorgeous Jazzmaster. Hope you're enjoying it.
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
  • mavthelabmavthelab Frets: 28
    Hi, I have a Piet for sale.  I’m trying to work the IT out of posting pictures etc on here, and add more details to my original add.  I’m terrible at IT!  Meanwhile whilst I work that our, it’s the only second hand one on reverb!